Enjoy fruity dassai 50 sake as an aperitif or as a luxurious treat on a warm evening. Dassai 50 sake is made from rice that has had 50% of the rice kernel milled away to leave the ‘heart’, where the starchy part of the rice is concentrated. This makes a high quality junmai daiginjo sake with a clean flavour and mild acidity, almost like a white wine.
Sake Style: Junmai Daiginjo
- Rice: Yamada Nishiki, 50% polished
- Character: medium dry, fruity
- Drinking temperature: 10-15°C
- Food pairing suggestion: white meat, fish, seafood
- Brewery: Dassai, Yamaguchi Prefecture
Ingredients: rice, koji, water.
|Standard UK Delivery ?||£3.50 or free when you spend £35|
|Express Delivery ?||£6.95 or free when you spend £75|
|Next day by 12pm ?||£9.95|