The Champs Elysees picnic hamper for two comes with everything you need for a truly luxurious picnic. The hamper is hand crafted from natural willow with real leather straps.
Included in the hamper are:
- 2 porcelain plates (20cm) – each bearing the Les Jardins de la Comtesse coat of arms
- 2 wine glasses (180ml) – real glass, so you can enjoy a proper glass of wine on your picnic!
- 2 sets of cutlery – two each of stainless steel forks, knives and teaspoons
- Salt & pepper shakers – with screw top metal lids
- Waiter corkscrew/bottle opener – wooden handle, with a knife for opening foil seals
- 2 cotton napkins – dark green cotton with a repeat pattern of the Les Jardins de la Comtesse monogram
- Insulated bag – a zip up insulated bag to keep food cool (or warm) in your hamper
- Picnic blanket (120 x 145cm) – dark green cotton picnic blanket with waterproof lining
The hamper is lined with dark green cotton, decorated with a repeat pattern of the Les Jardins de la Comtesse monogram. You can keep all accessories in their place with the dedicated leather straps, and it also includes two straps on the inside to hold a standard bottle of wine.
The Champs Elysees picnic hamper for two is ideal for lovers of the great outdoors, and also makes a wonderful wedding gift.
Les Jardins de la Comtesse – or ‘the gardens of the Countess’ – is a company inspired by the owner’s grandmother. She belonged to the de Rességuier family, one of Europe’s oldest aristocratic families who were founded in the late 14th century. Her penchant for large picnics on the family estate was the seed that grew into Les Jardins de la Comtesse. Their traditional wicker hampers with real leather straps and essential, high quality accessories add a touch of French luxury to every picnic.
|Hermes Economy ?||£3.99|
|DHL Express ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £75)|
|DHL Signature Required ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £75)|
These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Sous Chef website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change.