The Castelnaud picnic hamper for four comes with everything you need for a truly luxurious family picnic – just add food! The hamper is hand crafted from grey painted wicker with real leather straps.
Included in the hamper are:
- 4 porcelain plates (20cm) – each bearing the Les Jardins de la Comtesse coat of arms
- 4 wine glasses (180ml) – real glass, so you can enjoy a proper glass of wine on your picnic!
- 4 sets of cutlery – four each of stainless steel forks, knives and teaspoons with ivory melamine handles
- Salt & pepper shakers
- Waiter corkscrew/bottle opener –with ivory melamine handle
- 4 white cotton napkins
- Cutting board & knife – small wooden cutting board and knife for cheese and salami
- Built in insulated compartment – zip up insulated compartment to keep food cool (or warm) in your hamper. Also includes straps to keep a bottle of wine in place.
The Champs Elysees picnic hamper is lined with grey and white striped cotton, which adds a more modern feel to the traditional hamper. You can keep all accessories in their place with the dedicated leather straps.
This large hamper is ideal for families or picnics with friends.
Les Jardins de la Comtesse – or ‘the gardens of the Countess’ – is a company inspired by the owner’s grandmother. She belonged to the de Rességuier family, one of Europe’s oldest aristocratic families who were founded in the late 14th century. Her penchant for large picnics on the family estate was the seed that grew into Les Jardins de la Comtesse. Their traditional wicker hampers with real leather straps and essential accessories add a touch of French luxury to every picnic.
|Standard UK Delivery ?||£3.50 or free when you spend £35|
|Express Delivery ?||£6.95 or free when you spend £75|
|Next day by 12pm ?||£9.95|
These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Sous Chef website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change.