Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Please read the full Terms and Conditions before entering the competition.
- This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of Sous Chef and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
- Entry into the prize draw by completion of this market research survey forms part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Only one entry per person. Late, illegible or incomplete, entries will not be accepted. The winners will be drawn at random from all those who have completed the survey by April 30.
- All entries must be received by the closing date of any study.
- The winner(s) will be notified by email. The winners will be notified within seven days of the close of the prize draw. The prize will be emailed to the winner within 28 days of notification, unless the winner is notified otherwise. Prizes will not be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of contestants, illegal or otherwise.
- The prizes as published are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.