Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
By submitting an entry to the Prize Draw, you are agreeing to accept and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact Us at email@example.com. Please note that We reserve the right to refuse entry or refuse to award a prize to anyone who is in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Definitions and Interpretation
- In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
Prize Draw Entry Rules
- The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 and above, subject to the following exceptions.
- The following may not enter the Prize Draw:
- Our employees or their families; and/or
- Our agents, subcontractors, and any other third parties involved in or directly associated with the running of the Prize Draw.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
Opening and Closing Date
- The Opening Date of the Prize Draw is on 3rd December 2021
- The Closing Date of the Prize Draw is 11:59 pm on 31st March 2022.
- Entries received after the Closing Date will not be valid, accepted, or considered.
How to Enter the Prize Draw
- Prize Draw entries are free. No purchase is necessary.
- To submit your entry to the Prize Draw:
Visit Our website at www.souschef.co.uk and follow the instructions in the ‘Win a World Food Hamper’ box where you will be required to sign-up to the Sous Chef newsletter by entering your email address. Please note that we do not accept any responsibility for any entries which are not successfully completed (e.g. lost or delayed) due to technical faults (including, but not limited to, hardware, software, and network faults) or for entries which We do not receive.
The Prize Draw
- A winner will be selected by random draw, which shall be performed by a computer process on the Draw Date, within 30 days of the Closing Date.
- The Prize will be as follows:
One Best of Sous Chef World food hamper: https://www.souschef.co.uk/products/the-best-of-sous-chef-hamper
The winner will be notified by email (using the details provided in their entry) within 15 days after the Draw Date and must respond with a postal address in order to claim their prize.
If a winner does not respond to Us within 15 days of being notified, their prize will be forfeited, and We shall be entitled to select another winner using the process set out above.
The winner will receive their prize by standard delivery within 10 days of their response.
Prizes are non-exchangeable and non-transferrable. No cash alternative is offered. We reserve the right to substitute a prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event that circumstances beyond Our control make it necessary for Us to do so.
Our decision regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is binding and final. We will not enter into any correspondence about the decision.
We are required to publish or otherwise make available information which indicates that a valid award has taken place. The surname and county of major prize winners (and, where applicable, copies of winning entries) will be provided are available from Us by:
- Sending an email to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days after the Closing Date.
- If you object to any of your information, as set out above in sub-Clause 5.8, being published or otherwise made available, please contact Us by post at Access Storage Building, 15 Tottenham Lane, London N8 9DJ, by email at email@example.com, or by telephone on 0800 270 7591. Please note that We are still required to provide such information and winning entries to 0800 270 7591 the Advertising Standards Authority on their request.
- We reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion if it becomes necessary for us to do so.
Limitation of Liability
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits or excludes your legal rights as a consumer. For more information on your rights as a consumer, please contact your local Trading Standards Office or Citizens Advice Bureau.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits or excludes Our liability (or that of Our agents or distributors, or that of their employees) for death or personal injury caused by negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other form of liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- To the extent permitted by law, and subject to sub-Clauses 6.1 and 6.2, We (and Our agents and distributors) shall not be responsible or liable to compensate any winner and shall not accept any liability for any loss, damage, death, or personal injury, as a result of accepting a prize.
- Privacy and Personal Data
Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions, the Prize Draw, and the relationship between Us and you (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law.
- Any dispute, controversy, proceedings, or claim between Us and you relating to these Terms and Conditions, the Prize Draw, or to the relationship between Us and you (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, or Scotland, as determined by your residency.