Food Editor / Content Marketer
Would you like to write about food for a living? Interview top chefs? Taste the finest products and learn from their producers what makes them great?
We are looking for a professional writer to excite our audience with well-informed and on-trend content to grow website traffic and revenue.
Reporting directly to the founders, you'll have complete ownership of email, social, PR and content marketing and play a critical role in driving the growth of the business - and your salary with it.
- Generate and execute marketing campaigns, including writing and sending customer newsletters and press releases
- Manage the editorial calendar covering blog, email, social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest), new product arrivals and printed content
- Research, produce, commission, edit and publish the required content in a timely fashion
- Combine keyword research with commercial metrics to formulate the SEO strategy
- Obsessive interest in food and cooking
- 2yrs+ relevant experience including managing an editorial calendar
- Track record of commercial achievement in digital publishing
- Efficient and compelling copywriter
- Working knowledge of SEO including keyword research and on-page optimisation
- Ability to edit images using Adobe software
- £25,000 - £35,000 plus bonus dependent on experience
- Bonus scheme, and other perks including discounts at major retailers
- Up to £600 / year of vouchers to spend at Sous Chef
- Visibility and progression
- Sociable working hours
- Friendly, small team environment
- Lots of amazing food to taste and equipment to try out
This is a full-time role based in our offices near Hornsey train station, London N8.
Please send your CV and a cover letter that briefly highlights your career goals, interest in the role, and background to email@example.com