Customer Service Executive
Are you hungry to take on overall responsibility for customer service in a small business? Interested in food and cooking? Able to delight customers with your efficient and courteous service? Enjoy customer service but tired of working unsociable hours?
We are looking for a Customer Service Executive to resolve customer queries promptly and courteously via telephone and email and manage key customer accounts.
This is a full-time, permanent role based in our office near Hornsey train station, London N8. Hours are 9-5 Monday to Friday, with occasional overtime during peak and stocktake.
Reporting directly to the founders, you'll have overall responsibility for customer service within the business and play a critical role in delivering customer satisfaction and growing our key accounts. A structured progression plan is offered to grow your expertise and salary as you develop in this role.
- Taking orders, handling returns, resolving customer problems via phone, email, and social channels
- Arranging special orders, including liaising with suppliers, providing quotes, following up
- Continuously improving our customer service systems and processes
- Developing relationships with key customers
- 3 months+ experience in customer service
- Demonstrable interest in food and cookery
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable, efficient and able to prioritise
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Salary £20,000 - £23,000 plus bonus
- Bonus scheme, and other perks including discounts at major retailers
- Up to £600 / year of vouchers to spend at Sous Chef
- Visibility and progression
- Sociable working hours
- Friendly, small team environment
- Lots of amazing food to taste and equipment to try out
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org