It doesn't get much better than a big bowl of chicken wings and chicken wing recipes surely don't get much better than this...! The marinade is an incredibly simple mix of Flying Goose sriracha and honey, seasoned with garlic. It's the perfect combination of hot, sweet and sticky.
This recipe was originally written by our friends at Flying Goose Sriracha.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- In a large bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients together.
- Add the chicken wings to the marinade and toss, making sure they're all nicely coated.
- Place the wings on a baking tray, glaze with any remaining marinade in the bowl and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Turn over and bake for another 10-15 minutes.