Ingredients Serves: 22
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Mix the flour, sugar and baking powder in a bowl.
- Cut the butter into cubes and quickly mix it into the dry ingredients, along with the vanilla extract. Leave to rest in the fridge for 15-30 minutes so the dough is easier to handle.
- Roll the dough out into walnut sized balls, and place them in mini cupcake cases on a baking tray.
- Make a little dimple with your thumb and fill with jam.
- Bake in the oven for 10-13 minutes and leave to cool on a rack.
- If you want, you can grate over some white chocolate when they come out of the oven.