Entertaining doesn't get easier than this - these 3 easy canapé recipes can be whipped up in a matter of minutes ensuring you actually get to spend time with your guests. These sophisticated combinations deliver maximum flavour with minimum effort. The membrillo and manchego skewers are bright and colourful. The mostarda with goose rillettes delivers a subtle mustard kick and the taste of truffle's umami richness will impress the more discerning palates.
Membrillo, Manchego & Apple Skewers
- Chop the membrillo, manchego and apple into equally-sized 2cm squares.
- Hold together with a bamboo looped skewer and serve.
Goose Rillettes With Mostarda
- Simply spoon a little goose rillettes onto a thin oak cake and top with a thin sliver of mustard fruit.
Taste Of Truffle Toast
- Taste of truffle
- Toast, cut into 4cm squares or oat cakes
- A few shavings of parmesan
- Toast some bread and slice into squares.
- Top with a little spoonful of taste of truffle and a few shavings of Parmesan.